View Single Post
Old 29th April 2019, 04:06   #3173  |  Link
dr_ml422

Everything seems to be fine now. I downloaded and installed everything including Java Script. Only thing now is a darker output? Was this taken care of previously in an update? I see mention of it in a post, but just an individual adjustment with Lumin Gain or something like that.

Hope anyone who likes it is enjoying "Game Of Thrones". It really is one of the best series all time imho.

How is DVDStyler fairing nowadays? Should I go with the 64 bit build or stay with the 32 bit? Not too many apps I've used in 64 bit have really panned out. Always something going wrong. Looks great!

I'm looking into the AVStoDVD Helper software update now. Thanks.

Be very cautious when using OpenSubtitle as they now are almost demanding support?! When using MPC's auto subtitle option it goes to opensubtitle and it downloads and puts in the subtitle. Only thing it comes with a warning message embedded in all the way through the movie. Or it'll just say it at the end. It totally messed up at least 2 of my movies from AVStoDVD and I had to redo them over from scratch.

Do you highly recommend that flawlessly working FFMS2 C plugin to update the older one? Thanks.

Last edited by dr_ml422; 29th April 2019 at 05:18. Reason: Additional info.
dr_ml422 is offline   Reply With Quote