View Single Post
Old 9th June 2020, 22:22   #29435  |  Link
AmigaFuture

JDobbs, have you found a solution for the imported video becoming corrupted? I've recorded all 8 episodes of "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" (not related to the movie) Season 1, after removing commercials I've saved to MKV. There are 8 episodes. A few import fine, but the rest have glitches at chapter points. The MKVs before import are clear, and play through everything well. During Import v0.61.05, I've checked the TEMP directory and also made a copy when it's just about done..and checked with MPC-HC and the video is clean and smooth just like the MKV. It's when it's being added to the BD structure that some videos are altered.

Since I love the new actual evidence presented in this show I decided to make a BD. Which reminded me of the problem previously. I figured I'd check into it more, and I found that if Chapters are included or if not..and BD Rebuilder makes then, some videos are altered. Those are my findings so far. The episodes are in 720p 59.94 FPS.