View Single Post
Old 13th May 2018, 22:15   #3085  |  Link
manolito

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
Hi manolito, of course it did not intend to break the plugins...
Hi MrC,

of course you didn't, I was trying to be funny...

I tried a few more tricks today, but nothing worked (escaping special characters, using delayed expansion, creating new processes for my batch files). I am just hitting the limitations of batch files, which somehow was to be expected.

What would work is to edit your A2DPeakLevel.bat to call _FFmpeg.exe (the renamed original FFmpeg.exe). But this would mean that you had to integrate a check in A2D if my FFmpeg hack is installed and then call the appropriate executable. Not really desirable...

Anyways, anybody who uses my Wavi_Mod plugin has no need to check the audio peak level from within A2D. And for users who have not installed my plugins it does not matter anyways.

A suggestion:
Currently you employ the AviSynth "Normalize" function after the peak level check. This wastes a lot of time. If the peak level is already known you could use the "AmplifyDB" function instead.

Another unrelated thing for the MCJMFPS.avsi:
According to this post
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...52#post1841952
the quality improves a little bit after adding these params to the two MSuper calls:
Quote:
sharp=1, rfilter=4
The lines would then look like this:
Quote:
super = MSuper(source, hpad = 16, vpad = 16, levels = 1, sharp = 1, rfilter = 4) # one level is enough for MRecalculate
superfilt = MSuper(prefiltered, hpad = 16, vpad = 16, sharp = 1, rfilter = 4) # all levels for MAnalyse
I did a few short tests, I found it hard to see a difference. Maybe you could give it a whirl, you might have better eyes than I do...

Alright, I will report back with more test results.

Cheers
manolito
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote