View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2017, 15:44   #26147  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
Adding a Quick menu:
- The Quick-Play Menu Titel Editor works as expected, and gets correctly saved as titles.inf in the \Backup\Playlist
- In the Imports/Quick-Play setting dialog I can browse for a Menu Background picture and a Menu Background Audio, but the path to the audio is not getting updated in the dialog which always shows C:\Program files. Both paths are however correctly saved in the .ini.
I didn't even try adding audio with the new version. As for the C:\Program Files display, it is a result of M$ breaking the long line up between "Files" and "(x86)". The remainder on the long path is there, but it is on a 2nd line which is not being displayed. If you go back thru the posts, you'll find where jdobbs and I discussed this very issue. If he were to allow the user to change the size of the GUI, if you widened the GUI, the text would show up. But it doesn't solve the issue of it not displaying your new path.
Quote:
In the final rebuilt BD structure however, the Quick menu is missing, although the log indicates
Code:
[00:51:21]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [00:51:21] Rebuilding BD file Structure
 - [00:51:21] Creating Quick-Play Menu...
[00:51:22] - Encode and Rebuild complete
Inspecting the various folders it seems that the video for the menu background was never created out of the 1920x1080 .bmp picture.
Correct. The log does not show the menu being encoded, which means that it is not using the user supplied image. IIRC, only JPG images work. I had tried a BMP image in the past and it didn't work. So, I had to use JPG instead (set for maximum quality).
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote