View Single Post
Old 18th July 2017, 05:59   #26276  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Glad you got some use out of it. I put a lot of work into that restoring code. Thanks for the kind words.
Absolutely! Normally, if there are just a few Xtras, I would just import them into BDRB and let it create it's default, static menu. But, sometimes with more visually oriented films, it might be nice to keep the menus, especially if there are numerous Xtras. BUT... like I mentioned, the older OPPO players sometimes choke on the newer menus if they've been backed up. Something about 'something' timing out, I don't remember... But, what is nice now that I've seen how BDRB can retain the original menu visuals and sound, simply importing the already BDRB created Xtras disc with menus, entering the title names of the Xtras, and THEN burning it, yields REALLY nice results!

I remember discussion here about how BDRB could use the existing menu backgrounds, but I had NO idea that it would come out so amazingly. So, after this, I will plan on doing that every time

I will try to attach a link if you wanna see how the background looks and sounds. You can imagine since this was my very first time seeing BDRB do this, I was quite blown away!

http://lathe-of-heaven.com/gitsmenu.mkv (it IS about 50 megs, sorry... it took me about 20 seconds to DL)
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote