View Single Post
Old 21st September 2015, 20:43   #4789  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
If you have a OneClick profile where video encoding is disabled, when you select it, under the Advanced config tab the "display aspect ratio" option becomes greyed out. After changing back to a OneClick profile where video re-encoding is enabled though, the "display aspect ratio" option remains greyed out until you close the OneClick encoder and re-open it.
I want to fix this but cannot reproduce it. I have two profiles with enabled/disabled video and switching between them enabled/disables that AR option as it should be. Any hints what I do wrong?

Quote:
All the video/audio encoders have a "load defaults" button, if that's what you mean by a "reset" button. As do the OneClick and AVS profiles etc. I definitely wouldn't remove them. They're kind of like a sanity check button
No, I meant the "Default Settings" button in the x264 profile in the "Misc" tab. This one is now obsolete.

EDIT:
Quote:
It only happens now and then, and usually loading a script while another one is being encoded seems to be where the problem starts, but would it be fair to assume this will remain one of life's unexplained mysteries?
How much memory is consumed by MeGUI at that moment?

Last edited by Zathor; 21st September 2015 at 20:52.
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote