View Single Post
Old 6th November 2013, 14:08   #18110  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocluvr92 View Post
Hello, on nearly all of my reencodes, I keep getting this error that says " h.264 encoder has stopped working " and it will not rebuild. This happens after extraction on all file and once it goes to start the encode, I get this error and have to shut down and it says reencode failed. I have over 2 TB free for the working folder and I have made sure my Inspect with BD Rebuilder is correct, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Haali Media Splitter, x264 Encoder, ffdshow and AviSynth and reinstalled all of them again per the versions need for the new beta of BD Rebuilder which is as of writing this is 0.44.17 and I even made the sure Uncompressed Audio is set for all supported and made sure wmv9 is used for VC-1 and MPEG2 is enabled and I even tried using libavcodec for VC-1 as well but to no avail, it always fails on movie I try to compress in any mode What am I doing wrong?
That's almost assured to be a heat related issue or some other system instability. If you are overclocked, slow it down a bit. If not, check your heatsink etc.

Last edited by jdobbs; 6th November 2013 at 14:24.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote