Thread: StaxRip
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2015, 15:18   #26  |  Link
Reel.Deel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigizaninoni View Post
My difficulties:
- How can I install Avisynth+, given that the existing installer is very old and not updated to most recent version ?
I used the AviSynth+ r1576 installer (make sure you install 32 and 64-bit) and then I manually replaced the respective files using the updated build from here. 32-bit avisynth.dll and devil.dll go in the SysWOW64 folder, 64-bit goes in the System32 folder. Also replace the core plugins in the AviSynth autoload folder with the included plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigizaninoni View Post
- How do I implement Qtgmc ? As far as I can understand, I would need Mvtools, MaskTools v2, NNEDI3, RemoveGrain + Repair, SSE2Tools, NNEDI2, NNEDI, EEDI3, EEDI2, Tdeint. All 64-bit plugins. I do not use the other plugins. I have been able to find some of these plugins in 64-bit version, but where can I find all of them ?
Really you don't need all these plugins for it to work, QTGMC() with all default settings only needs MVtools2, MaskTools2, RemoveGrain/Repair, and NNEDI3. Some of the other plugins like NNEDI, NNEDI2, EDDI2 can be considered deprecated. SSE2Tools is only used to process YUY2, it's closed source and the author is no longer around so we won't see a 64-bit version of that (this is probably a good thing, it was just an ugly hack anyways).

Anyways you can download the core plugins here:
Reel.Deel is offline   Reply With Quote