View Single Post
Old 20th November 2016, 02:24   #25262  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Venture View Post
English is the default language, and sub titles.

The INI I shared in Post #25199 is what I'm using.

IF you don't already own this movie, don't buy it if its just me facing this issue!! I do have options to have a working back up. Since it ran with "Use SupTitle for Alternate Forced Subs" unchecked, I'm happy to just extract the subtitles using HdBrStreamExtractor and SubTitle Edit. Plus I have DVDFab Ripper which I've successfully used on this title. I mean I like BD Rebuilder better, and its the way I prefer to make my backups!! it gives me much better picture quality when I compare output of the same disc..

If you have the ability to run, and see if you get the same error as I do, that would be appreciated.. I'd love to know if its something in my system (although since I get the same error on a fresh install of Win10 & BD Rebuilder, as well as the installs on my Win 7 partitions, I hope its not my system)..
I was in town today so I picked it up. I'll run it with your INI and see what happens. I hope I can repeat it, I want to see what could possibly cause it to crash win a Runtime Error 0.