View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2019, 00:09   #830  |  Link
darksen

I've been using your program for a very long time and it is great. I always wanted to make a request, but I never registered here until some time ago.
I make a big use of the replace list with a lot of custom regex and other stuff and as such I have set it the best I could so I don't need/have to review every little change it does. My request is to split the message: "Fix common OCR errors (using OCR replace list)" into two messages, one pointing that the change is made using the default replace list and other pointing that the change comes from the user replace list. That way I can disable the changes I have to review and apply the changes I know I don't have to check (the ones coming from the user replace list) so in the second pass I go one by one checking them, because a lot of times I got more than 200 hundred entries in there and going one by one checking what has changed to disable the ones that shouldn't be applied is very time consuming, sometimes I don't have to disable anything because all comes from my user list so I just waste time checking each entry.
Please, if you can consider adding this it would mean a lot.
Thank you.
darksen is offline   Reply With Quote