View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2018, 17:18   #28261  |  Link
ripem2011

Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Posted this in the TSM2UHD thread (by mistake) and am repeating it here:

Thought I'd post an update on the BD-RB's UHD-BD processing.

I've completed and tested the HEVC muxing routines and all is well. BD-RB corrects the TSMUXER M2TS for HEVC output and replaces the MPLS and CLPI files (corrupt due to TSMUXERs HEVC muxing issue) with those internally generated by BD-RB. The output works perfectly on my Sony UHD player.

Now I am making modifications to the import routines so they will also correct for TSMUXERs actions. It's not as easy as you may think, since I still need TSMUXER to combine multi-part playlists during import and to mux the other (non-hevc) streams. I've also done research on how BDs handle DolbyVision streams. An extra video track containing the DolbyVision data is muxed as a separate stream into the M2TS file. Since TSMUXER has no awareness of that stream (it thinks it's just another secondary video) I have to go back through my code and make changes so that it can be integrated properly into output. I'm not sure how long that will take -- but I don't expect it to be extensive.

All in all things are moving along -- albeit slowly. I may get a version out for testing in the next few days, but at the latest I'll get it out by EOY.
Your da man jdobbs i loved BD Rebuilder before and going to love it more when you get it all working for UHD and i will be donating to you and hope more people will to.to keep this program going
ripem2011 is offline   Reply With Quote