View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2019, 11:44   #200  |  Link
SamuriHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chros View Post

But that's the same for measurement files as well. Only 1 guy had 200 nits screen, Neo-XP's 150 nits, Manni's 135 nits, all the others are way less (even 50 nits)!

What nits setting did you use when created your measurement files?

Not to mention that's exactly what we want to do as well - the only diff is the way higher nits setting -, the problem is we can't disable the TV's tonemapping.

But if you insist, you can quickly create measurement files for the uploaded clips as well. But in that case post a screenshot of your settings, please.
You are confused I'm afraid. [emoji846] Your question about what nit setting I used tells me so. You're talking about soulnights measurement modification tool. I am not. His tool is used to dynamically change the measurement file for those doing HDR to SDR. That's not what I want. I create the measurement file with madvr and do not touch it. This is very different then what the dynamic algo guys are doing. I agree with neo-xp about his settings for the dynamic algo but I've been using straight measurement files unmessed with since they were added to drive my HDR output.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk