View Single Post
Old 16th May 2012, 12:12   #15102  |  Link
Scorpio1

Ver 4009

Well I have a major problem with 4009, it will start to process the main movie stream and about 20 minutes in will TURN OFF my pc, no warning, no error message, just turns the PC off.

The log doesn't indicate any error and BdRebuilder v 3907 works perfectly.

Also this is on my i7 Quad Core, annoyingly it works perfectly on my old P4 3.2.

Why do the older beta's expire? at least if they didn't I would be able to go back to a previously working version in this sort of circumstance, as it is I now can't shrink 50gb to 25gb. I am NOT expecting something for nothing and I WILL purchase a copy of BdRebuilder once released, in fact I think so highly of the program that I have already donated (twice).

Any chance of having a version of the 3907 version that doesn't expire until this problem is fixed please?

The movie I am trying to shrink at the moment is Transporter 3, although BdRebuilder 4009 exhibits this behaviour with ALL blu rays.

I have reinstalled everything needed for BDrebuilder to work, including avisynth, haali, and FFDshow, I have even tried a clean install with JUST BdRebuilder and the other necessary programs and BdRebuilder stiill just physically turns off my PC, it's just like holding in the power button, it's transcoding away then all of a sudden bang, the computers off. Very frustrating for such a brilliant program, with which I have had NO Problems until now.

Last edited by Scorpio1; 16th May 2012 at 12:14.
Scorpio1 is offline   Reply With Quote