View Single Post
Old 26th June 2012, 15:57   #15291  |  Link
k-c-ksum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Thanks. Can you post your log for that job. I've done a couple more encodes since -- and they have also come out correctly. I want to see if it's possible that the "--fake-interlaced" setting is coming from a previous encode and is not being reset for some reason.

[Edit] I think I may have it. It may be possible that if the previously encoded stream was interlaced, and you have deinterlacing set, the "--fake-interlacing" setting gets carried over. None of the discs I've tested seem to match that scenario. I'll do some testing.

does the log get saved anywhere? reopened BDRB but log staus is empty. I have Deinterlace ticked. I'll run it again with it unchecked

unchecked deinterlace

Code:
 "E:\BD_Rebuilder\BD_Rebuilder\BD_Rebuilder\tools\x264.exe" "E:\TEMP\BLU_RE-ENCODES\WORKFILES\VID_00037_2.AVS" --preset ultrafast --cabac --bframes 3
 --b-pyramid none --qpmin=0 --slow-firstpass --crf 25 --level 3.2 --sar 10:11 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --pic-struct --vbv-bufsize 12000 --keyint 24 --min-keyint 1 --ipratio 1.1
 --pbratio 1.1 --vbv-maxrate 7000 --tff --threads auto --thread-input --stats "E:\TEMP\BLU_RE-ENCODES\WORKFILES\VID_00037_2.AVS.264.stats" --pass 1
 --output "E:\TEMP\BLU_RE-ENCODES\WORKFILES\VID_00037_2.AVS.264"

just opened the re-encode VID_00037_2.AVS.264 file in ts muxer and it reports it as interlaced

Last edited by k-c-ksum; 26th June 2012 at 16:56.
k-c-ksum is offline   Reply With Quote