View Single Post
Old 14th February 2019, 14:36   #16688  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetBel View Post
Looks like the stability of the 1.24 is not yet as good as with 1.23. From time to time I have the problem that encoding stops. When checking the Encoding Client window it looks like in the attachement.

After aborting encoding in the RipBot window Encoding Client window looks normal with text "Aborting..." in the top left corner but its frozen. I have to kill the encoding client task to close the window.

I'm not sure yet but at the moment I think this happens if a Server PC is for example turned off (connection to server is lost) while encoding.

Are there any log files I can check to get more information about what happens?

Attachment 16729
1.24 has more logging, but I can't see your picture. Generally better to post a link from an image hosting site than attaching here.

It sounds like it might be like this issue I reported:
Quote:
Originally Posted by byteshare View Post
In one of the most recent updates the "Abort" / "Start" stopped working properly for me under these conditions:
1. I start a job and at some "Abort" the job.
2. I try to "Start" the jobs again.
3. A job will never start, rather it gets stuck on the "Please Wait....Gathering information..." and also gets stuck "Aborting..."

I have to kill the Encoding Client, close RipBot and restart RipBot to get a job to start again.
This issue has been fixed from what I can test at some point in 1.24.

Last edited by byteshare; 14th February 2019 at 14:38.
byteshare is offline   Reply With Quote