View Single Post
Old 21st February 2014, 19:29   #19343  |  Link
Audiophile1178

Jdobbs, I have a consistant issue come up on several different Blu-ray titles. Why doesn't BD Rebuilder always see all of the m2ts files? I wanted to do a normal 2-pass encode on The X-Files: I Want To Believe and BD Rebuilder isn't seeing 133 of the m2ts files which adds up to 6.4 GB in size of files that won't get encoded. That's a significant percentage (about 28%) of a BD25 that isn't going to get encoded which will take away from the main video bitrate.

Ironically, if I change the output size to BD5 or BD9 it sees a lot more m2ts files to encode but still not all of them. If it's set to either BD25 or BD50 it ignores so many more files than the BD5/BD9 setting.

I would really love to know why BD Rebuilder does this as it's not the first time that it doesn't see all the m2ts files to encode. It seems to be a constant bug with BD Rebuilder.

I've also tried adding the following lines to the config file but it doesn't make any difference:

MIN_M2TS_SIZE=1
MIN_PLAYLIST_MINS=1

Usually when this problem occurs BD Rebuilder ignores 1 or 2 files which isn't too big of a deal as I can fix that easily but this times it's ignoring a lot of the m2ts files from the stream folder.

Thank you for your time and this software that we all love!

Last edited by Audiophile1178; 21st February 2014 at 21:13.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote