View Single Post
Old 8th December 2011, 23:27   #5  |  Link
Dogway

I think I finally got it. I can use variable "b" for the averaging of fields, and another variable "c" for the last selectevery offset, on debug test I try several incremental numbers until I find what I like for each, and based on the this number I manual input the correct offset inside the selectevery range as closest to zero as possible, to avoid some misalignments at the trim extremes.

I also had to fix chroma:
interleave(mergechroma(selectevery(4,0),selectevery(4,-2)),selectevery(4,1),selectevery(4,2),selectevery(4,3))

@poisondeathray: I wanted to recover the original framerate with progressive output. Actually Didée explained it very well on his first CODE box. The source is like if it was 60fps but with dupped frames, hence the output has 60fps resolution pair of frames, and 20fps resolution pair of frames, producing a gap. So I'm just filling those holes, there's no need for dup detection since it's constant all over the footage. But I'll keep the function just in case.

Thanks to both for the help, now just left some dozen trims and adjustments, and the anime insertions which is another story : )

Last edited by Dogway; 9th December 2011 at 00:24.
Dogway is offline   Reply With Quote