View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2020, 01:57   #30153  |  Link
LowDead
Elit Amans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
Yes, of course. According to your commandline (marked red) you encoded it with a CQM of 20 rather than about 23 as before. Hence the bitrate increased from about 4000 to 7000kbps.
And you shouldn't worry much about the --multipass 2pass-full. Slower presets include it silently and it is actually no longer needed explicitly. If it is still there it does no harm though. It's a legacy. Maybe you should update your NVIDIA drivers.

Edit: And btw. your "Not working" was a bitrate (--vbr 1105) rather than a quality based (--vbr 0 --vbr-quality 20) encode.
Sorry for the super late answer. I have been very busy. But I did get some tests done. Unfortunately no positive results. I was tinkering with NVencC encoding parameters and manually inserted the encoded file to see if I got any results, and while I did get a somewhat clearer picture the artifacts was still there.

And yes I double checked the Nvidia drivers were up to date. There's also new drivers out now but there's no difference with them.

On another note I have tried the disc on both DVDFab and CloneBD and both is working for me without pixelation, so something different is done there in the process.

@jdobbs btw.. NVEncC 5.19 is out with a bugfix related to --repeat-headers

//LD
LowDead is offline   Reply With Quote