View Single Post
Old 19th February 2017, 00:54   #11  |  Link
tablerocker

@Lord_Mulder
Thank you for the link, I will see if I can go through every step of that manual. It's quite a long way for just changing one word
But first I think I'll post at the german gleitz forum to discuss which solution is the best. As you can see in my summary (bold font), I prefer "Leeren" or "Alle entfernen" and getting rid of the trashcan icon.

You are absolutely right, I will edit the title. I was simply a bit confused about this forum and that all things concerning LameXP simply go into one thread. I thought "a LameXP Support Forum can't be just one thread", didn't feel right to me

@Groucho2004
As you could see, posts containing plain links also need moderation, so even the second post took a while... nevermind.
As posted before, I thought the german gleitz forum was down because of three wrong links here[/url] and a big thread about the forum being down here[/url].
In the meantime I found the new correct address.

If you are not registered to the german gleitz forum I would still appreciate your translation recommendation here. I don't want to rule over everybody and need confirmation if my opinion is right.

p.s.
Removed the links to prevent delay by moderation.

/edit
@groucho2004
Didn't see your new post. You are right about the functionality.
I also like "Alle entfernen" but it is almost 200% longer than "clear"

Last edited by tablerocker; 19th February 2017 at 00:56.
tablerocker is offline   Reply With Quote