View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 16:07   #8932  |  Link
chompy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
The value you are talking about is in the CLPI file, not the MPLS, so it isn't a value in the "playlist". It is a value associated with the clip. I can't "just copy the same values that were in the original playlist" -- because they are not the same after running them through TSMUXER, BD-RB changes all the IN/OUT values in the playlist. I think you may have your terms confused.

With that said, I did find that I only correct the packet count when "FIX_CLPI=1" was set. Just to be safe I've changed it so it always updates the packet count (just in case TSMUXER is wrong).
Yes you're right, you change the IN/OUT times in the playlist, because tsMuxeR uses it own values, what I meant to say is that the difference between OUT and IN times (what BDEdit calls length) is the same as in the original, while deank counts m2ts length (packet count) and it’s a bit smaller than the original, so your IN time is the same as deank’s one (tsMuxeR default value), but his OUT time is a little smaller.

I must admit that I don’t know nothing compared to you, and that maybe I hasn’t used the right words, so that together with my bad English doesn’t help at all.

Thanks
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote