View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 16:35   #8934  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Ok, I see. I don't think that would be an issue with BD-RB, because I rewrite all the IN/OUT times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy View Post
Yes you're right, you change the IN/OUT times in the playlist, because tsMuxeR uses it own values, what I meant to say is that the difference between OUT and IN times (what BDEdit calls length) is the same as in the original, while deank counts m2ts length (packet count) and it’s a bit smaller than the original, so your IN time is the same as deank’s one (tsMuxeR default value), but his OUT time is a little smaller.
@jdobbs: I just took a look again at the files chompy posted. You can take a look yourself:

00102.mpls : refers to 00050.m2ts: IN: 019BFCC0, OUT: 01BA8B40.

in multiAVCHD you have both CLPI and MPLS set to the same in/out times.

in BD-RB you have correct info in the CLPI but not correct in the MPLS: 019BFCC0 / 01BA8B81.

multiAVCHD always assumes that IN/OUT in the CLPI are the correct ones and overwrites what's in the mpls, that's why it works for chompy.

You can see that the difference is just 0x41 which is close to nothing (0.001(4)s / less than 2 milliseconds) but still may cause troubles.

I took a look at the other clpi files and it seems that all are referred with wrong OUT (by 0x40-0x43) in the playlist from BD-RB (00102.mpls).

Dean

Last edited by deank; 27th July 2010 at 16:44.
deank is offline   Reply With Quote