View Single Post
Old 12th January 2010, 17:25   #6588  |  Link
consultant

Well my first attempt to backup Ratatouille didn't work. Too bad you have to wait all that time while it demuxes to then see the exception. There is an MKV file in the temp directory with all the video and it plays - but not audio! There is a huge WAV file too, but I can't play it for some reason.

Could the exception have to do with I selected the RAW PCM audio track as I'm under the impression the PS3 can play LPCM audio (not 100% sure it can be streamed though) Wow the .wav file is over 3GB! Guess that's PCM for you?

Thanks for the tips, I think I will go with m2ts which is the AVCHD option in RipBot I assume (if I can get it to work.)

I'm running on Vista 64-bit and have lots of other software installed (StaxRip, MakeMKV, latest FFDShow, etc.) Trying to rip straight from the BD - I'm guessing either the problem is selection RAW PCM audio track, and/or trying to rip straight from the BD (with AnyDVD running of course), and/or issues with latest FFDshow? Help!

Access Violation (I don't see much 'debug' info in either avs file.) I also get the same access violation line 2 if I try to open the MKV file RipBot created in the temp directory.

video=DirectShowSource("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\video.mkv",audio=false).ConvertToYV12()
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\RipBot\tools\AviSynth plugins\NicAudio\NicAudio.dll")
audio=RaWavSource("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\audio.1.wav",1)
AudioDub(video,audio)
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","Framecount")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","Framerate")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","AudioRate")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","AudioChannels")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","AudioLength")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","Width")
WriteFile("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\info.txt","Height ")
Trim(0,-1)

Last edited by consultant; 12th January 2010 at 17:30.
consultant is offline   Reply With Quote