View Single Post
Old 10th March 2018, 14:23   #27133  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
Hello JD,

I'm returning to my Stargate SG-1 DVD to Blu-ray conversion. Then I noticed this again. It also happens with the current version but since there isn't an update, I have to use this version to keep the 4:3 Widescreen in tact--otherwise the newest version still smooshes the video into a funky 4:3. Anyway, any idea why this is happening?

The destination has GB's full of space, and it not located on my System drive. Fully accessible and I write to it often, so.. Any possibility of 2 bugs being fixed? Smiling. Click okay, and BD-RB exits. Run BD-RB again, import and all is fine until...(possible) next time.
Sounds like an issue with your anti-virus software. But it could be that your current environment doesn't have access (permission) to a file.

With that said -- I generally don't respond to bug reports in older versions, regardless of the reason. That release is over a year and a half out-of-date. I have no idea what "smooshes the video into a funky 4:3" means -- have you reported that before?

Last edited by jdobbs; 10th March 2018 at 14:28.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote