View Single Post
Old 9th June 2017, 13:43   #7  |  Link
Matrix789

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker_ger View Post
I have never ever had this happen to me nor did I ever see it happening to someone else. Post your complete command-line and the eac3to log (it creates a log file in the folder you worked in).

There is no free DTS-HD MA encoder.
Well, sinceI hoped I didn't have to reencode the audio, I tried to change framerate using KVToolNix and apparently it worked perfectly! Even the 26000ms delay is unbelievably accurate. Do you know where I can find a list of framerate conversion fractions? I only knew 23976/25000 and viceversa, I never would have guessed 24024/24000.

I still have two problems though:
-For some reasons there are no chapters in the US version, so I need to use the Italian ones and change the framerate + delay. Do you know how to do that? I couldn't find a way, neither with MKVToolNix nor with eac3to.
-What do you think should I do with the 26s silence at the beginning? Should I leave it like that? Should I trim the whole movie? Or should I append the sound from the English track (and, therefore, remove the 26000ms delay)?

For the future: I've been very lucky with the delay part but it's not going to be like this every single time. So, is trying changing values until it's synced the only way to do that or is that a better/faster way?

Thank you!
Matrix789 is offline   Reply With Quote