View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2020, 09:35   #404  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
Can the two of you please stop? I've already asked hello_hello via PM to just leave you alone. I have no idea why he even persists. Now I ask you to leave him alone. Just ignore each other. Is it so hard? I thought he was on your ignore list. What happened? You just relished the thought of letting have it? Me, I'm easy, but you don't want Swede to make good on his threats.

By the way, both Swede and I can see what you wrote and then thought the better of it just above.
She went back through the thread, copied an old script I posted, then proceeded to post mostly incorrect nonsense about it. Why should I simply leave that uncorrected? Sometime in the future someone might think her nonsense should be taken seriously. If Katie copied something you'd posted and then proceeded to post incorrect assumptions about it, wouldn't you reply to correct her?

What did I write? I edited that post quite a few times to change and add things.
Edit: I've looked through the edits (I forgot you could do that) but I still can't see what you're referring to.

Last edited by hello_hello; 23rd May 2020 at 10:35.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote