View Single Post
Old 13th November 2011, 20:09   #8  |  Link
Chibs

Thanks to both your responses. I double-checked, and the setting just isn't there. I can do anything from 96Khz to 48Khz conversions and progressive output, but no NTSC / PAL switch.

I did get to try it on another set-up, with a modern TV. ...No problems whatsoever. I got my hands on another NTSC DVD and tried it in the other set-ups, and alas, the same problems.

That is bot the answer / solution to the issue I'm having, but it sadly also means that what I was hoping to do is impossible. I will try to create a mixed-content DVD, instead.

Thanks everyone for helping out, I was really stuck, and knowing it was impossible to fix (Besides getting a new TV and forcing everyone that buys the DVD to do the same). I'll make the NTSC version to the correct resolution and export the PAL version in a more normal fashion.

Regarding interlaced... I thought that was the standard for TV-output? I'm trying to make this as compatible as possible, so if progressive is something else only modern TVs would be able to view properly then I'll stick to interlaced.
Chibs is offline   Reply With Quote