View Single Post
Old 1st December 2018, 13:04   #45  |  Link
Katie Boundary

What a coincidence. My World of Warcraft game time expires, so I switch back to my XP x64 partition, come back here for the first time in weeks or months... and you're all talking about XP.

Back in August, I posted a similar thread to this one on the ReactOS forums. it got quite a bit of attention: www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17436

The short version is, XP was the last halfway decent version of Windows, Vista/7/8/10 are all trash, and stuff like Classic Shell can't even fix half of what's wrong with them.

The last time I built a computer, I chose older parts specifically because XP drivers existed for them. I don't regret that decision. I've also said on Facebook that as Windows keeps getting worse and worse, and Linux and WINE keep getting better, Linux will eventually be better at running Windows software than Windows itself will be... if it isn't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
I do agree with TheFluff

I was hate win 10 but after I use it I see it good, I was winxp user and I was like it and then switch to win7 for last years since winxp no longer support several new things but I never like win7, but now I kinda like win10, Especially features in Task Manager and how it get new gpu usage in recent updates
Most of those are definitely words.