View Single Post
Old 10th March 2014, 05:25   #19530  |  Link
Dream-Cypher

Quick-Play menus not working on PS3

Hello,

I am having an issue where BD-R's with Quick-Play menus will not play on my PS3. I searched here, but was unable to find if this was a known issue.

The discs are built and burned successfully, and work fine on TMT5 and my Standalone Sony player. When I use them in the PS3, I get a black screen with no menus, and cannot do anything other than exit to the PS3 system menu.

If I press the "display" button, it shows me no time codes or title information. Attempting to hit the menu button tells me "This operation is not available here"

One of the discs was a standard BD backup, and the other was a disc created by importing several DVDs in Quick-Author mode. There are no errors in the BD-Rebuilder.log file, and as mentioned, the discs work fine in the other players I've tried. I have tried them in both a fat and slim PS3.

The DVD compilation was created in version .46.14 while the Movie backup was created in .46.11 a while ago. (I had not tried it in the PS3 previously, so I just found out that there was an issue.)

Thanks,
Dream-Cypher
Dream-Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote