View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2012, 15:29   #2143  |  Link
Garrog

Installation: Haali Splitter query

Hi. Hope MrC or someone can help?

When I started installing A2D 2.5.1 I noticed it planned to install the Haali splitter even though I already have it.

The A2D Haali version is given as 1.10.348.15 whereas I have later version 1.11.288.0 already installed through the CCCP codec pack.

I'm holding off on the installation until I find out what to do now. If I deselect Haali 1.10 as part of the A2D installation will it be able to use the 1.11 version? The fact Haali isn't automatically deselected during A2D installation indicates that A2D for some reason does not recognise it which suggest it would not be able to call it up in use. Either the A2D installer cannot recognise later versions or I imagine there is some registration problem with the splitter which happened during CCCP installation?

Is this an issue which needs to be fixed via a new version of A2D before I can install? Or some other workaround?

I'm using XP btw (yeah, that's right, still rocking the XP!).

Thanks!

ps I also posted this query on the Soundforge forum yesterday but on closer inspection it looks like that forum's not really active whereas this one is: if I get a reply here I will paste in the answer there to close the loop!
Garrog is offline   Reply With Quote