View Single Post
Old 26th July 2020, 08:19   #8  |  Link
Ghitulescu

Thank you for suggestions, I will re-post the story using the external image providers.

So, there are two otherwise identically menus, each having 6 buttons, 4 reserved for episodes (Jump Title x), one for Play All and one for daisy-chaining to the next menu.
The four buttons (last two of each of the two menus) have attached the following commands' chain (left Play All, right Next Menu), note the authoring error (Object 18, correct, vs. Object 17, wrong):

The selection/despatcher object contains the following commands. Unfortunately, meanwhile I played a bit with the logic, so it doesn't look like it was supposed to be initially, but essentially it's the same.

And the following was the content of the Play All object (17), now the whole Play PL sequence was moved into another, separate Object. The 8 Play PL commands correspond to the existing individual episodes (4+4).

Side Note: Meanwhile I reauthor the similar BDs using conditional navigation at the end of each episode (right after Play PL) to direct the flow either to the menu or to the next title (=episode) in chain, just like many DVDs are using it (every episodic title has one object, and each object has 4 lines: play playlist + conditional jump, in the original state only 2 lines (play playlist + jump back menu)).
Nevertheless, I am curious why the first call is OK whereas the subsequent are menu-like; I know that nobody will ever run twice a play all sequence but the question still remains.
Thanks for looking

Last edited by Ghitulescu; 26th July 2020 at 09:00. Reason: spelling
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote