View Single Post
Old 6th October 2020, 18:00   #18702  |  Link
HehoChef

I have stumbled upon an hevc stream ripbot seems to have massive problems with, two notable problems:
- It seems to have problems decoding it in the first way: Auto cropping does not work with the message :" 'INF' is not a valid floating point value ", setting cropp left and right to 1000 and it can not generate a preview, no matter how often I press new frame.
I've seen that before, and worked around it by analyzing it in a different software and then just punching in the numbers manually.
-Additionally, and this is first for me: When trying to encode, not matter the settings, distributed or single machine encoding and the target codec, at exactly the time it fails. The fps goes up, the bitrate goes way way down, and the cpu consumptino goes down to, on all machines that are participating. When done in in DE mode, the later chunks are just very small and are only black, and if mixed together the video just stalls at the last good frame. The Original Video play back fine on all sorts of players and machines.

Can someone give me any tipps?
HehoChef is offline   Reply With Quote