View Single Post
Old 9th October 2016, 14:14   #8  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
you don't have to do it if it in the name
You sure about that ?
You dont if converted to WAV, but I would say you do if not (Thats the whole point of the __del__ template option).
If WAV then __del__ will be 0.0 (irrespective of original delay, compensated for when WAV produced).

EDIT: DGIndex User Manual, Audio Menu/ Output Method
Quote:
An important number is contained in the filename of the demultiplexed audio file: the delay correction for the audio relative to the video. In the example above, the audio delay correction is reported as -248 milliseconds. That means that the audio should be advanced by 248 milliseconds. The number -248 could thus be entered directly into VirtualDub's "Audio Skew Correction" edit box to achieve audio/video synchronization. Note that when AC3 tracks are decoded to WAV, their filenames do not contain a delay correction value because the correction is applied during decoding.
And from AVS Template
Quote:
You may also use the __del__ specifier to generate the delay value for use in DelayAudio(__del__).
EDIT: Ooops, I guess that I should have read the opening post, (thought the question by ~ VEGETA ~ related to DGIndex, and not your
AudSub Splitter), sorry

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 9th October 2016 at 15:02.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote