View Single Post
Old 26th January 2016, 15:40   #35660  |  Link
scollaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by scollaco View Post
I'm having issues getting 3D to work. I'm a noob so maybe I missed something.

1) I have windows 10 and the latest 6th generation NUC with Intel Iris Pro 540 Graphics. (NUC6i5syk).
2) I installed madVR v.0.90.3 and the latest LAV filters fromt he nightly builds (0.67.0-65).
This is what I did:
1) I set the display control panel to have 3D "on".
2) In madVR I turned off "exclusive mode". I enabled "use Direct3D11 for presentation (is this correct?) and also check marked "present a frame for every VSync" (Is this a needed step too?)
3) I didn't touch any settings in madVr's stereo 3D area besides the default that si checked "enable stereo 3d playback"

When playing a 3d mkv made using makemkv, I see that LAV filters is using the "msdk mvc" decoder.

on playing a movie, the projector correctly switches resolution to 1920x2205 for framepacked 3D. However the image that shows up is frozen and the movie doesn't play any further. At that point I cannot exit out of my MPC-BE player and need to kill it using the task manager. I'm stuck because it looks like it all correctly switches to 3d and I have a proper 3d image on screen, but it is frozen and refuses to play the movie.

I also tried setting my scaling algorithms to the most basic but still same issue. Any advice what I'm doing wrong or what step I'm missing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Are you using x86 or x64 version of MPC-BE? If you're using x64, try x86 instead, just to double check.
Thanks for the reply madshi.

I'm think I'm already using the x86 version of MPC-BE. As well madVR & LAV as well. LAV and mpc-be install in C:\Program Files (x86)\mpc-be.exe

Any other advice?
scollaco is offline   Reply With Quote