View Single Post
Old 30th November 2021, 17:48   #62435  |  Link
el Filou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charky View Post
Has anyone ever experienced dropped frames and presentation glitches caused by... a perfectly still wireless mouse?
I experienced linked (ie : happening at the same time) dropped frames / presentation glitches every 20 seconds or so. Couldn't solve it no matter what settings I tried.
At one point I just had a hunch and switched off my mouse (Logitech MX Anywhere 2S, there is a on/off switch on it).
Problem solved, but the mystery remains…
Does that mouse use the "Options" software? I have this software with my K830 and my MX Master, and it causes presentation glitches when it displays on-screen messages for Caps Lock or Battery Low, but I've never seen do it every x seconds. Try disabling the "battery low" reporting to see if maybe that's the cause. Or report it to Logitech (good luck, their support for bug reports is horrible). Downgrading the mouse software to an older version is also something to try, you never know.