View Single Post
Old 26th January 2016, 16:00   #2897  |  Link
manolito

Hi SD,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
Mhhh... Please forgive me for asking, but are you totally sure about this? Or better, which folder are you sure about? I\DVD or I\DVD\VIDEO_TS? or both?
Both of course. There is a folder I:\DVD which has the subfolders AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Both are completely empty.

It also has nothing to do with a delay if the folder(s) are newly created. I repeated the conversion many times while these folders were already present.

Quote:
What about (in your testing environment) trying with a destination folder which does not end with "VIDEO_TS" ?
This is totally under the control of AVStoDVD. I specified to use "I:\" as the output folder, and A2D creates the VIDEO_TS subfolder by itself.

Quote:
Note that the behaviour of MuxMan about creating automatically the VIDEO_TS subfolder has changed in the release 0.16.7, and in particular it is not the same to launch manually MuxMan through its GUI or via C/L. So the need to explicitly check about the existance of the destination folder before launching the authoring session, introduced in BM 1.4 can not be avoided...
It has nothing to do with the MuxMan version, version 0.16.8 has been used by A2D for a long time already.

So far I think nothing has been lost, by using BatchMux 1.4 AVStoDVD has not added any new features so going back to version 1.3 is not a big deal. For using the new features of the latest BatchMux version 1.6 it will be necessary to modify AVStoDVD quite a bit, and this will take some time...

Cheers
manolito

Last edited by manolito; 26th January 2016 at 16:03.
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote