View Single Post
Old 21st July 2007, 17:55   #60  |  Link
Delta2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaparral View Post
Thanks Mrc, until then i'll wait to see...
About your latest questions about CCE support i can suggest you a link of a forum that someone who is developing a program like yours but with much more choices because he's devopping that since 2 yeras ago i guess and he has created a very interesting program so if you would you can take a look and post your questions and doubts about it...
The developer has the nick of Delta and he is usually very helpful...
http://www.avi2iso.com/

Well, yes, almost 2 years for fun

There is currently 2 Portuguese Projects alive : D2MP and AVI2ISO, once there was another called AVIXDVD in which AVI2ISO was based on, but it died. D2MP uses Directshow encoding for audio, much the same as I use that for RMVB or other formats. Mine was mostly stressed on CCE SP2 and fast encoding for movies in Dual Core Systems...but that is something I have to do, directshow MP3 VBR to PCM

The main problem is that I use High Definition matrices which throws qFactor to Higher levels in CCE, if someone uses them in movies more than 1CD. I don't think Roba will fix that because it gives a smaller qfactor in that matrices aside my own simulation code

Another problem is using VB.NET and C#, a miscellaneous of both, which needs Framework 2.0

I wish you good luck, MrC

Last edited by Delta2; 21st July 2007 at 19:32.
Delta2 is offline   Reply With Quote