View Single Post
Old 16th September 2017, 22:04   #45654  |  Link
SamuriHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by walstib View Post
Having issues with the combo of madVr 0.92.3, JRiver MC23, and MVC 3D playback.

I have an nVidia 1080TI (latest drivers), and in order for MVC to work properly, it has to kick into FSE. Unfortunately since Jriver 23, this rarely if ever works. madVr won't switch out of windowed mode. If I use the hotkey to try and kick it into exclusive mode it merely states "exclusive" but does not actually switch.

This is only for 3D MVC playback; if I playback 2D, it does indeed switch.

In JRiver MC22, this was not a problem at all.

JRiver folks seem to not care about this issue; curious if anyone else has had problems with this combo and if not, perhaps you can share settings.

Thanks in advance. Suspect a JRiver MC23 + madVr integration issue, but have no hard evidence of that
I've not had this issue with my 1060 and the latest nVidia drivers. That being said, I'm not using FSE as much these days as I was in the beginning when I first got the card. When I get a free minute I can test this out and reply back. Just an FYI, I've switched to the 64 bit builds, not that it should be relevant to your issue. Although, who knows, worth trying?

EDIT: P. S. Do you have 3D enabled in Windows display settings? If so, you may try turning that off and letting madVR turn it on when needed. There's been some screwy issues with that lately and I ended up disabling it in Windows which solved the problems I was having.

Last edited by SamuriHL; 16th September 2017 at 22:08.
SamuriHL is offline   Reply With Quote