View Single Post
Old 21st July 2018, 18:32   #12  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

bugFix,

was
Code:
    Stereo = (nChannels>=2) ? Last.GetChannels(1,2) : (nChannels==2) ? MergeChannels(GetChannels(1),GetChannels(1)) : SilentStereo
should have been
Code:
    Stereo = (nChannels>=2) ? Last.GetChannels(1,2) : (nChannels==1) ? MergeChannels(GetChannels(1),GetChannels(1)) : SilentStereo
I'll leave it to you to perfect it.
Fixed in prev post.

EDIT: Your original Big Buck Bunny Link (downsized to 854,480)

And current script(approx same frame, needs some coords fixed a bit)

EDIT:
Quote:
The idea is to pick both Left and Right channel when stereo and pick just Front Left and Front Right when is Dolby.
From Avs Docs
Quote:
Every file format has a different internal channel ordering. The following table gives this internal ordering for some formats (useful for plugin writers), but it is a decoder task supply to AviSynth the expected channel order (like WAV), if you use decoders like NicAudio/BassAudio or ffdshow/AC3_filter you don't need to worry about this:
Code:
reference:      channel 1:     channel 2:     channel 3:     channel 4:     channel 5:     channel 6:
5.1 WAV         front left     front right    front center      LFE         rear left      rear right
So I take it that channels 1 and 2 should be correct whether DOLBY or not (as we are dealing with WAV order).

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 21st July 2018 at 20:18.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote