View Single Post
Old 26th June 2010, 04:23   #5975  |  Link
Capsbackup

deank, I believe I may have found a bug.
I have made a custom BD9 using 5 titles, and also a motion menu. I selected carousel menu style, and have a main, chapter, setup and title menu buttons.
The problem happens when playing back on PowerDVD 7.3 or TMT3. I did not burn to disc without reporting to you first.
On initial startup, the main menu works fine, if I select play movie it also works fine. Chapters and setup are also fine. But if I select title list, and select any of the four title options besides the main movie, at the conclusion of the clip, it returns to the main menu with the play movie button highlighted, and if you select play movie, the previous clip that just played from the title list menu repeats again. Whatever clip is last played from the title list menu will play again when the play movie button is selected.
On first startup of TMT3 or PowerDVD, the main movie will play when selecting the play movie button if no other selection is made first. But if you navigate to the title list menu, and select any title option, after that clip finishes, it will return to the main menu, and at that point if you select play movie, whatever the previous clip was that just played will play again.

EDIT:
On most Blu-rays and DVD's, when you enter an "Extras or Special Features" menu page, and select an option from what could be many options within that page, at the conclusion of a clip it will return to the available options within that menu page, and not the main menu. Is that feature available with multiAVCHD?

Last edited by Capsbackup; 26th June 2010 at 04:34.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote