View Single Post
Old 17th August 2018, 00:20   #27640  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hello everyone I need some help here, I just dont know how to do it, I have Star Wars The last jedi that have English DTS HD MA size almost 5gb and I do not sure about the image quality so, I encode the DTS HD 5gb track to DTS with eac3 and I get one track 1.6gb and AC3 720mb, so I really wish to encode this movie BD50 with his menus to BD25 with the DTS and AC3 file, but I dont know how to replace the audios tracks and so then I can encode to BD25 keeping the menu without DTSHD MA but keeping DTS AC3?

I really hope you can understand if not, please let me know, English is no my first language

Thank you in advance!!
Yes, your best best is to keep the DTS core for the main audio. Looking at BDRB's settings, I can't see how you can do that directly, perhaps JD knows. Otherwise, you can simply take your ripped BDMV / CERT folders and drop them into TSMuxer, select the main audio file, and choose 'keep DTS core' or something like that, and render a new set of BDMV / CERT folders, and then use the NEW ones to load into BDRB. I don't know what you mean by the AC3 track. Is that ANOTHER audio track that you want to keep?
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote