View Single Post
Old 28th February 2017, 09:47   #43  |  Link
nalor

Hi! I already fixed the InvalidMemoryAccess error a while ago - but haven't posted a new release in the meantime.. will post my current release this evening when I'm back home again.

I'll change the code to support also support simple file-copies of discs in subdirectories - I already though about this in the past, but as nobody ever complained about it and I don't need it I never changed the code to support it

Regarding BD+:
I watched IndependenceDay2 on saturday and first I got the BD+ repair file from Leawo BlurayPlayer but the result after the repair hasn't been correct... same distortions as before the repair.
Next I got the repair file from Pavtube and this one worked correctly and when I compared both files I noticed they're completely different.
The Problem with repairing BD+ errors is that I don't know a way to check if the file is 'really' repaired or even more destroyed.... the repair files simply contain file offsets with data that needs to be written at this offsets... so the result needs to be checked manually ... (but usually you only need to check a few seconds of the movie...)

VUK is not enough to remove BD+, they're completely unrelated.
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote