Thread: VirtualDub2
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2017, 15:10   #293  |  Link
lansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekh View Post
The last advance in this area was this filter / filter box: https://sourceforge.net/p/vdfiltermod/wiki/MasterBlend/
People who're doing color correction needed those monitors I mentioned, because they need to know what is too much on their color corrections. For example, I have a video that has a red color cast, I need the RGB parade to tell me how much I need to adjust on each channel. And right now, the histogram isn't helping much.

The new filter UI is kind of buggy too. If I open a filter and move the filter control window to the right side of the main program window, and click "show preview", the preview window will not show up.

Quote:
What filter? Do you develop it? There is no auto conversion to RGB32. Only filter tells which format it can work in.
I'm using neat video. iirc the original Virtualdub will convert the source to RGB32 when passing into the filter chain. Now I load in a 10 bit h264 video and opened the filter chain and checked the "show image format", it then reads RGB32 on any filter I tried.
lansing is offline   Reply With Quote