Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2019, 23:26   #5019  |  Link
gpower2
gMKVExtractGUI author

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyot27 View Post
Shouldn't you set environment to NULL before you delete it? I'm not surprised if it crashes when done the other way; I'm pretty sure I had to hammer such a case out of the FFMS2 C-plugin once after changing how the AviSynth library got allocated.

But anyway, the reason is that 3.4 was built as Release, no *.pdb files were generated at all. Also, the packaging in CMakeLists.txt doesn't copy them over to Output/ even if they are generated.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/01xgi9...191227.7z/file

The current git HEAD hasn't changed too much since 3.4, so here's a build with the *.pdb and *.ilk files included.
Actually the avisynth.h I am using doesn't contain a DeleteEnvironment definition in IScriptEnvironment class, so I can't use it.
Also, if I first assign it to NULL, how can I delete it afterwards? I am a bit of a n00b regarding C++ since I've never written anything at a professional level...

The code is posted in GitHub (really messy stuff, I just created a repo to have a versioning system while updating/cleaning it) and the relevant code is here in case anyone wants to take a peek.

Thanks for the debug build qyot27, I'll post any results here if I manage to have any!