View Single Post
Old 30th January 2022, 00:41   #31139  |  Link
Timmy256

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I have no idea why it wasn't displaying or wasn't approved... but I manually selected it and approved it.
Thanks jdobbs.

Adding to my report, if you take a look at the info there of that “Extra” video, it shows FPS as 59.97 (vs. the regular full movie), and it’s a standard Zoom call with the director, with nothing special.

Would that have anything to do with the video being so sped up vs. the audio? It amazes me that right-clicking the extra an doing the “Preview” with your Media Classic Player, it shows the video already sped up; similar to the output if I encode it!

My guess is that the problem goes a layer beyond your encoding; why is Media Player Classic playing that video so fast, on a brand new Windows 10 installation? Anything to troubleshoot there? Other players (VLC, DVDFab, Leawo, etc.) play the video at the right speed, so I don’t know what Media Player Classic is using internally to play it, but makes me suspect that the same issue that it has ends up happening after I encode the disc in BD-Rebuilder; that if I can’t fix Media Player Classic playing it fine, it would be pointless to test the encoding, as the same thing would happen there.

Thanks; hopefully I can get some ideas on what to troubleshoot. Have a great weekend
Timmy256 is offline   Reply With Quote