View Single Post
Old 25th February 2019, 13:55   #13  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_ml422 View Post
@jdobbs Thank you so much! Everything should be soon its way really soon. I have a quick question. Should CCE be set up to run as is on windows 10 or should I use the compatibility option for some other version of MS? Thanks.

I forgot to mention my e-mail address with the donation from Amazon. Do they send you a link or something or do they handle the rest of the transaction? Thanks.

@thescrapyard Yes the latest Avisynth is working, though I think its the 32 bit version. Will the 64 bit version work with DVD Rebuilder Basic or Pro? I wonder if it'll make a difference. Sometimes the 64 bit version of apps dealing with video don't really make that much of a splash. Might just give that HCenc 0.28 a shot if the latest DVD-RB Pro doesn't already include it.
If CCE was already installed on your system when you upgraded to Windows 10 there should be no issues (that's what I did). But honestly, I stopped using CCE and went with HCEncoder exclusively -- as I think it rose to a quality level that was equal to CCE.

I sent you a PM regarding your e-mail address.

In my tests I only saw negligible differences when I used the 64 bit version so I've stuck with the 32 bit.