View Single Post
Old 19th January 2018, 04:23   #46  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Presumably, you are relying on 'b' being at top script level (never did get the hang of that), and so is sort of Global [or maybe 'common'].
I tried removing Globals and using Grunt Args instead, but it stopped working, seemed to interfere with setting non global b, and
was not seen as set on subsequent frames.

Nope, cant do it, cannot improve on yours. Tried a few things, no go. I'm quite mystified about how it works
Only suggestion is that blendfactor cannot be optional. [EDIT: Remove quotes]

I dont think you can 'clean up', even if you use blankclip and trim [ie create an additional new clip] while keeping a single previous frame, that frame is reliant on ones prior to itself, and they are reliant upon ones prior to them, etc.
With SRestore, etc, I would guess that output is reliant upon [and constructed from] only input frames [or frames synthesized from input frames] , here you are reliant upon all previous output frames.

EDIT: Working on Multi-Instance version function, that might work, but will reset if user jumps about.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 19th January 2018 at 14:41.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote