View Single Post
Old 12th December 2016, 05:05   #25310  |  Link
MrVideo

While building an import disc I've noticed a few minor strange things.
  1. After I imported the files, it said that all 12 files met the 10 min import criteria. But, two of the files are well under 10 minutes.
  2. After the job was done importing and putting together the menu and BD file layout, the list of streams did not include the two files under 10 minutes; but the two files are on the disc and included in the menu.
  3. The disc only has two menus, yet there is a PREV on the first page and a NEXT on the 2nd page. Technically there is no page before 1 and no page after 2. While the menu selections work just fine, it is just a little strange.

I wish there was a way in order to be able to go back and keep the text that is on the menu so that if I have to remake the structure, because I had to replace one of the video files (for example), I wouldn't have to re-enter all of the text in the menu.

After redoing the import, maybe BDRB can ask if the previous menu should be used and presented for editing. If the number of imported items is different, then the user should be presented with a fresh menu to edit.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote