View Single Post
Old 31st October 2018, 20:01   #53496  |  Link
Ampallang

Hi all,

can somebody help me I read plenty of sites of this great thread but unfortunately I am not that deep into all the madvr settings. I used the asmodian profile but I think there is plenty of optimization I can do. I run kodi with ds player and own a gtx 960 4g with a 4.5ghz devil canyon i5 windows 10 and 8gb ram. I am looking forward to Buy a new gpu soon but now where new cards will be released I think maybe it is a better solution to get the optimum out of my system and buy later cheaper an old rx580 or a vege 56/64.

My sources are dvd, blu-ray and uhd mkv I played on a calibrated LG oled. So does someone can provide me a good profile and settings for the gtx 960. I am so far happy with the results but when I read about the card should be able to run this and those my Asus strix won't be able to do this. But I think that will be related to my bad knowledge on topic. So if someone is willing to share his gtx 960 settings with me then I can take maybe a deeper look to understand why something won't work. As you can see I just used the lowest profile from user asmodian but when I read in this thread I have the feeling that I could achieve more and better but I have a wrong profile or so. I am on German region so 24/25/50/60p will be mainly the content to play.

Brgds
Ampa'
Ampallang is offline   Reply With Quote