View Single Post
Old 24th June 2005, 09:06   #7  |  Link
yaz
n00b ever

@momonster
sorry but i didn't go further. maybe on the weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOmonster
The new version works a lot better on bad quality sources. The bmode is really helpful for it.
when u say 'new' what version do u mean ? 'cdeintmod' or the silent mod of the 1st version ? nevermind. i will try all
Quote:
Useful values are between 0 and 4, anything higher effects the opposite. So itīs not a useful parameter for dvd-sources, keep it 0. (really 20, and you took a scene without any motion?)
maybe i was dumbass but instead of scrolling thru the movie chasing for 'real' static scenes i just checked a 'plain black' part having 15-20 frames. however, the very high value seems to be realistic as the noise (a kinda vibration) is clearly visible. now i'm musing about to make a lowpass filtering before 'deblending' as this way i loose too much 'clear' frames.
Quote:
In your thread you wrote, that your source looks strange also after using separatefields. Maybe this is a yv12 problem.
maybe or maybe not. i'm sure this dvd was prepared by people being as incompetent as just can. like me
Quote:
... maybe you can send me just 5mb (a motion scene with problems)
ok. i try to do sg. would someone suggest a reliable vob cutter, i've never used such stuffs before.

anyway, isn't a dvd rent there around. it'd worth to have a thorough look on that source.

thx
y
yaz is offline   Reply With Quote