View Single Post
Old 15th January 2021, 08:55   #7962  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

The only *.rsp files I see are objects1.rsp in 8bit/CMakeFiles/x265-shared.dir (I'm trying to make a multi-lib static build). It contains only obj files created by the basic x265 compilation.

With -DENABLE_AVISYNTH=ON in the cmake configuration, the x265.exe contains avs_ symbols; AviSynth+ headers are present in local includes.
With -DENABLE_VPYSYNTH=ON in the cmake configuration, the x265.exe contains vsscript_ symbols; libvapoursynth.a + vapoursynth[-script].pc are present in local libs[/pkgconfig].
With -DENABLE_LSMASH=ON in the cmake configuration, the x265.exe contains LSMASH_ symbols and even a version number (printed in the version console output); liblsmash{a|pc} are present in local libs[/pkgconfig].
With -DENABLE_ZIMG=ON in the cmake configuration, the x265.exe contains zimg5graph12_ symbols; libzimg.a + zimg.pc are present in local libs[/pkgconfig].

All that works without any other *.rsp files.

{libavcodec|libavdevice|libavfilter|libavformat|libavif|libavutil}.{a|pc} are present in local libs[/pkgconfig]. Apparently, with -DENABLE_LAVF=ON in the cmake configuration, cmake detects them (or would error out otherwise), so I assume ld can find them like all the other libraries (especially like lsmash and zlib). Headers and libraries should match because MABS compiled a whole ffmpeg the other day, before I tried to build x265_Asuna afterwards. Therefore I agree with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post
(If you try to link against a library, but the linker couldn't find the requested library file, it would be a different error message)
The only doubt I have left: a "light" version of ffmpeg is also a part of other tools, like x264 and cyanrip; but I would like to trust in MABS not to install these system-wide and use them only in the related projects. But even if, it should only limit the selection of codecs, not make basic APIs (like e.g. avformat_close_input) completely unavailable... I guess.

PS: x265cli.cpp.obj and objects.a contain libav* version string format templates; lavf.cpp.obj and objects.a contain avformat_close_input. Does the command line need more extra parameters that ff libs can be linked correctly?

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid

Last edited by LigH; 15th January 2021 at 09:15.
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote